You can Stops Leg and Foot Cramps, right NOW!
What are muscle cramps?
A muscle cramp is an involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscle that does not relax. When we use the muscles that can be controlled voluntarily, such as those of our arms and legs, they alternately contract and relax as we move our limbs. Muscles that support our head, neck, and trunk contract similarly in a synchronized fashion to maintain our posture. A muscle (or even a few fibers of a muscle) that involuntarily (without consciously willing it) contracts is in a “spasm.” If the spasm is forceful and sustained, it becomes a cramp. Muscle cramps often cause a visible or palpable hardening of the involved muscle.
Muscle cramps facts
- A muscle cramp is an involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscle that does not relax.
- Almost everyone experiences a muscle cramp at some time in their life.
- There are a variety of types and causes of muscle cramps.
- Numerous medicines can cause muscle cramps.
- Most muscle cramps can be stopped if the muscle can be stretched.
- Muscle cramps can often be prevented by measures such as adequate nutrition and hydration, attention to safety when exercising, and attention to ergonomic factors.
- Proven Old Amish Formula
- Stops Leg and Foot Cramps in About One Minute
- All Natural Ingredients
StopsLegCramps.com is a time-proven Amish remedy that immediately stops agonizing nighttime leg or foot cramps. It can take from 20 seconds up to two minutes to completely eliminate the craps and they don’t return for over 24 hours.
The ingredients are blended in just the right proportions to stop cramps in less than 2 minutes. (From 20 seconds to 120 seconds average).
Suggested Use of Stops Leg and Foot Cramps
Note: Before using shake bottle vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
1 or 2 tablespoonsful in a quarter glass of water at the onset of cramping, or one or two quick swallows directly from the bottle (if strong taste of vinegar doesn’t bother you).
Product does not require refrigeration, but should be stored at normal room temperature.