If you are looking for a natural final solution to your muscle tension, we propose Natural Muscle Relaxers Homeopathic and Herbal Solutions, maybe your final solution without harming your body.
[box type="info"]Homeopathy. Standards of Practice.
American Institute of Homeopathy
101 South Whiting Street, Suite 16
Alexandria, VA 22304[/box]
Natural Muscle Relaxers
Homeopathic and Herbal Solutions
Homeopathy, or Homeotherapeutics, is a unique scientific system of medicine predicated on the Law of Similars, Similia Similibus Curentur, or, “let likes be cured by likes.” Although this principle was first postulated by Hippocrates, it had its first practical application in 1796 when Dr. Samuel Hahnemann established Homeopathy. Homeopathy is based on the following premises and concepts:
1. Maintenance of normal health depends on efficient physiological functions as controlled by a complex regulating mechanism designated by the term homeostasis.
2. When threatened by disorder or disease, all living organisms exert an effort to maintain or regain normal physiological equilibrium.
3. Recovery from disease is dependent on the inherent vital force of the organism, i.e., its ability to re-establish homeostasis.
4. In general, most human disorders possess two components, the psyche and the soma, which produce emotional, mental, and/or physical symptoms. *
5. The human organism, by virtue of such inherent properties as sensitivity, irritability, and reactivity, may be provoked into some physiological responses by various types of physical, chemical, or biological incitants. When caused by a drug, this is regarded as an iatrogenic response or reaction.
6. A substance which is capable of evoking certain symptoms when administered to an apparently healthy human being under controlled conditions, may become a potentially effective therapeutic agent when prepared according to the standards of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia, and administered in accordance with the principles of the Homeomethodology.
* refers to symptoms and signs
Natural Muscle Relaxers Homeopathic and Herbal Solutions
can make your life more healthy
Homeopathy, or Homeotherapeutics, views the state of being unwell as being a holistic disturbance in the homeostasis of the total being, evidenced by symptomatology with or without associated demonstrable physical or laboratory abnormalities.
The physician who employs Homeotherapeutics should be cognizant of the total or holistic nature of physiological disorder or disease and the necessity of a holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment.
AIH Standards of Homeotherapeutic Practice
The decision to employ Homeotherapeutics and its effectiveness in a given case are governed by detailed knowledge of the individual patient in accordance with the Law or Principle of Similars, and with careful observance of the following specific procedures:
1. Careful individualization of the total symptom complex of the patient must be obtained by a detailed history.
2. Employment of diagnostic procedures, supported by laboratory studies, when appropriate.
3. Prognosis as to probability and degree of recovery to be anticipated from treatment.
4. Evaluation of the sensitivity of the body of this patient to medical treatment and the probable reaction and response of this patient to administration of drugs by the homeotherapeutic method, in particular.
5. Detailed knowledge of the pathogenesis (symptom picture) of a significant number of drugs listed in the homeopathic materia medica and compendium is essential.
6. Careful and accurate matching of drug pathogenesis to the symptom picture presented by the patient.
7. Administration of a single drug, when possible, in the minimum dose required to evoke the desired response in the patient.
8. The physician must remember that he is treating a patient who has some disorder; he is not prescribing for a disease entity.
The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States is a standard reference text detailing the sources, composition, and preparation of the homeopathic drugs which are prescribed on the basis of the Law of Similars.
The prescription medications are needed in many cases, but if we can avoid them, we are creating health and wellness, and healing is probably the fastest and most durable.
Check out our sections Natural Muscle Relaxers, Muscle Relaxers Over the Counter, and our News Central. There are many ways to buy homeopathic and natural products, but you must be cautious and check the sources. Natural Muscle Relaxers Homeopathic and Herbal Solutions, for you will be a godsend.